Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Struggling to have my second child via IVF without success

Struggling to have my second child via IVF without success

1. melisa
    melisa

I conceived my first daughter via in vitro fertilization after three years of a hard struggle. I really wish happiness for myself but I have been facing the same issue and facing the struggle for the second time, which made it worse for me.
    I would like to share what really happened when I was trying to conceive for the first time. I was so happy when we got our first baby but everything started falling apart when I decided to go for the second baby.
    Everything seems like a dream because when we faced the same situation one more time it became so difficult for me. I would like to share the thoughts on the thing which broke my life into small pieces of hope.
    I am really focusing on the food that I am taking to have the “sex dream” with my husband. It all needs to end up with an orgasm, so it helps me get in the mood. Every time we have sex, we expect a lot but we don’t get the expected results.
    We have been trying for the last few years and it was so painful to face the same pain again in life. I really want that bit of magic to happen and we have our second child. I am going for the same test that we faced a few years ago.

09/17/2017 at 6:31 pm
  2. Dear melisa,

If you had fertility problems on the first attempt to have your 1st child, I’m afraid that your chances of becoming pregnant naturally of a second child are quite low. You have not mentioned the cause of your infertility (is it you? your husband/parter? both of you?), but I’m afraid that, if you needed IVF the first time, you may need another IVF to get pregnant now. Ask your doctor for further advice, as your age and other factors play a major role on the chances of success.

See also: Coping with IVF failure.

Best wishes

09/20/2017 at 4:23 pm
    • HI, Sandra,

It’s me. The cause of infertility is a lack of maturity in my eggs. I have tried IVF but I am not getting positive results. I have been working really hard but nothing seems to work. I am going to meet some new doctors and will consult them.

Thank you for the love!
      Melisa

09/21/2017 at 6:52 am
Leave a reply