Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Surrogacy success stories

Surrogacy success stories

1. aliya125
    aliya125

Having gone through the whole surrogacy process, I feel as if i have some insight to give to people who may be looking for some closure. I will say however that this just me sharing my experience and not medical advice so take it only as that. Here goes… so when I got married, my husband and I tried for two years to have a baby but we were coming up short. We tried hormone treatments and all that but nothing seemed to be working. Later, after a few trips to the doctors office and extensive tests, I learnt that i was unable to have children. As devastating as that was, my husband’s love and my own personal resolve kinda pushed me to get past this and I kept on looking for ways to have a child of my own. Surrogacy then came about as the logical solution and then came more tests. As difficult as the process of taking my eggs out was, coming to terms with the fact that another woman was going to give birth to my child. The doctors at the clinic really helped with that. They helped me calm down and not be as manic. Now I have my beautiful child. I can say that it was worth it. I love her more than anything. Hope this helped

01/15/2018 at 4:16 pm
  2. Hello aliya,

Thanks for creating this topic! Someone else also created the following topic for IPs who are on their surrogacy journey: Waiting for my surrogate baby… Share your surrogacy stories.

Keep posting updates!

See you soon.

01/17/2018 at 8:36 am
  3. Hey, Aliya good to see post like this. I am so happy for you. Indeed this is always a tough time, when you have to wait long to have a baby. Congratulations to you and your family. You are very lucky to have a baby so early in your life. Infertility problems are very common these days. I am facing this problem from past 7 years and looking forward to have some other treatments or solutions to have a baby. You are looking much experienced as you face infertility problem and finally you are having a baby and living happily. I want to know more about this process. It’s very important for me to understand all these processes. Seriously i don’t know much about them. And even i don’t consider this process safe. kindly tell me more about your journey so i can consider this option in future. I am looking forward to you. Thanks.

02/07/2018 at 2:35 pm
  4. hey, there aliya! I see you have been through a lot in your life lately and I am glad that you’re suffering has finally come to an end. I am really happy for you and your family.I have been going through the similar phase in my life. I had lost my child back in 2017. I was 14 weeks pregnant. I woke up in the hospital 9 days later only to find out that the doctor had to perform hysteroscopy on me. I lost my child along with the capacity to ever conceive one.I have never been so heart broke in my life. Nothing seems to make sense anymore, the worst part is that my husband has gone through this with me. Because all we have ever talked about is having a family of our own and since that is not possible anymore through normal means I honestly don’t know what to do.Every time someone discusses there kids or even ask us whether we have any children it creates such tension between us. I mean we handle the tension sooner or later but it’s not like its properly death with getting it ? I am trying further to look into surrogacy as I think it can really help other infertile women like me. Thank you so much for sharing your story it really gave me hope. lots of kisses. <3

02/07/2018 at 6:12 pm
  5. That’s a great cause. It’s really a great moment for any woman. I am happy that you safely gone through the process and ended up with success. I am going through the process and wishing to get it finish soon so, that I can have my baby in my arms. I am eager to carry my baby and play with. Many congrats my Dear.

03/24/2018 at 6:36 pm
  6. I know how it is hard to get through surrogacy! Our son was also delivered by surrogate mother. My husband and I have been together for 8 years during which we are dealing with infertility. We consulted a number of experts who said that it was unlikely to conceive naturally. Thant’s why the doctor advised using IVF procedure. We knew that IVF can’t guarantee 100% successful result. As we expected all 3 rounds of IVF were failed. My husband and I spent almost all our savings on treatment and meds. That’s why we understood that we should find another way for having children. Quickly matched with a surrogate, we were further crushed when surrogate mother lost our child in her 6th-month pregnancy. The second surrogacy was in Kiev. We were really exhausted and tried not to think about miscarriage as it was previously. Luckily, our Ukrainian surrogate mother delivered our little and amazing girl. I’m just thankful that God finally gave us our little princess.

05/31/2018 at 3:25 pm
  7. Egg retrieval IS a thing to cope with!! I understand you perfectly well.

11/06/2020 at 10:22 am
Leave a reply