Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Undergoing a fertility treatment at reproductive fertility center

Undergoing a fertility treatment at reproductive fertility center

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Lucky</span>
    Lucky

Hello

since I’m not able to get pregnant naturally, I’m interested in having a fertility treatment. I scheduled a first consultation at the Reproductive Fertility Center and so far the impression on the phone has been good. Now I would love to hear some opinions about this center and what to expect at the first clinic visit.

Thanks everyone!

06/02/2020 at 10:19 am
  2. Hi Lucky!

I’m in a different fertility center (Marin Fertility Center to be more specific) but a friend of mine was patient at this center. She was really excited about her experience because she actually got pregnant quite fast.

06/08/2020 at 3:02 pm
    • Wow that sounds awesome! I hope I will be this lucky, too… Which fertility treatment did she have? I think this might also depend on how severe your fertility issues are. I hope, they will fix mine soon…

06/13/2020 at 8:00 am
    • Hi Lucky,

don’t worry too much. I’m sure everything is going to be fine since you’re in the hands of professionals who have been dealing with all sorts of fertility issues. If you want to know which different female infertility factors exist, I recommend you read this post: What Causes Female Infertility? Definition, Signs & Treatment.

Wish you all the best for your first consultation,

Best regards

06/20/2020 at 10:28 am
    • She had a simple artificial insemination. Actually, she wasn’t that infertile, just had irregular ovulation. The doctor just induced ovulation with hormonal drugs and performed insemination with her husband’s sperm.

06/14/2020 at 8:49 pm
  3. Sounds interesting, I’d like to get more information about reproductive fertility center, please.

06/23/2020 at 10:37 am
    • Hi Lynn,

if you’re interested in undergoing fertility treatment at the Reproductive Fertility Center, I invite you to have a look at the clinic profile of Reproductive Fertility Center. You’ll get a lot of useful information such as fertility treatments offered, diagnostic tests, success rates, and much more.

Hope this helps you,

all the best.

06/25/2020 at 10:40 am
  4. Ladies, wishing you the best of luck on your way. I myself have no experience with these clinics. Due to my dx and dh’s low sperm count we had to search for donor eggs IVF. Found a reputable place abroad which offered us a so called ”guranteed” treatment plan. We got unlimited number of attempts. But in case we fail to get prego after 5 shots in a row and my body gets drained of fertility meds, or we do not want to proceed, – then the clinic refunds money paid back. I happened to meet people of boards who don’t understand the core of ”guaranteed” programs. They say ”What a sh**! No one can guarantee you a baby!” etc. This makes me sad though. Self educating is a huge power, isn’t it?

07/24/2020 at 11:56 am
Leave a reply