Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Which fertility centers in Encino?

Which fertility centers in Encino?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Evita</span>
    Evita

Hi!

I’m new here and would like to need some help. I’m 36, from Encino, CA, and suffer from low ovarian reserve. I had 2 IVF cycles and I’m on my third one but I’m actually a bit pessimistic because it didn’t go so well (3 embryos, 2 of which were transferred but their quality wasn’t super good).
    Should the third cycle fail, I’ll need to look for a different fertility clinic. Maybe one with outstanding success rates or don’t know which factors I should be looking for.

I did a little research and found
    -HRC Fertility Encino
    -Los Angeles Reproductive Center
    -Western Fertility Institute

So I basically would like to hear some opinions and experience with those centers. Feel free to recommend me a center that is not listed here, too.

Thank you so much.

05/12/2020 at 8:34 am
  2. Hi Evita,

I’m so sorry to hear about your IVF cycles. Fingers crossed for your third intent and wish you all the best for your third pregnancy test. Hang in there, things will get better, I’m sure.

Here, you’ll have a detailed analysis of the fertility centers you’ve asked for:

HRC Fertility
    Los Angeles Reproductive Center
    Western Fertility Institute

Last but not least if you want to change your fertility clinic, I also invite you to have a look at our fertility report. This is a tool with which you’ll get personalized advice free of charge about all clinics in your preferred area which fulfill our strict quality criteria. You’ll also obtain information about costs, included services, and more.

Hope this helps you,

Best regards

05/12/2020 at 12:41 pm
    • Thanks Romina I’ll have a look at it. I’m still looking for someone to share experiences with.

05/14/2020 at 3:51 pm
    • Hi Evita,

I also looked through different centers in California. Specifically, I was at the Zouves Fertility Center (not in Encino but maybe you’d be open to travel) and I also was at the California IVF Fertility Center and Los Angeles Reproductive Center. In the end, I felt most comfortable with the last one and I got pregnant in my first IUI cycle. I was pleasantly surprised to be honest because everything went quite smoothly.

05/19/2020 at 8:00 pm
  3. Thanks for sharing, Myrtle. It’s so hard to choose a suitable clinic. The problem was I act a little impulsive and chose the first one I came across. Maybe next time I should do a more profound analysis and also listen to what my gut says. Because I always felt a little uncomfortable at my current clinic and maybe that’s why my cycles failed so far, I don’t know to be honest.

05/21/2020 at 1:41 pm
  4. We scheduled an appointment at Los Angeles Reproductive Center. Anyone experience with this center?

08/28/2020 at 9:48 am
  5. I’ve got no advice on repro centers in the area. But this is my personal opinion, Ukraine is a good choice. I’ve recently been through DE IVF cycle there, after failed IUIs and IVFs with own egg undergone home. I suffered from low egg count. Was more than likely to have no eggs good enough for another round. My last monitoring session home with my dr was not positive. He placed me on Lupron in an attempt to keep my progesterone levels down after they spiked last round (Causing me to have to freeze my eggs. Only one making it and ultimately being unsuccessful. ) Even though he has me on double the normal dose of Lupron, my progesterone levels still spiked. On top of it, he also said my lining is not reflecting that it’s being impacted by the increased progesterone levels via ultrasound. It as if I’m in the middle of menopause yet ovulating. He said in his 30 years of doing this I am a complete puzzle to him… It was a huge blow to my husband and me. After getting the bad news I found out soon afterward that my sister was pregnant with her 3rd child. It was the hardest blow. I was becoming very resentful. I felt like I was a bad person for having all those feelings before we found a solution.

10/26/2020 at 5:32 pm
    • Candycane, I don’t know what Ukraine has got to do with it. Some couples prefer to stay at home for a treatment, we have excellent doctors. here. I was a former patient at Los Angeles Reproductive Center and had IVF/ICSI treatment. Hubby has low sperm count so our doctor suggested testicular biopsy and ICSI and we got pregnant at the first round.

Should anyone have questions, feel free to ask.

12/07/2020 at 9:48 am
  6. Hi all,

I’m single and looking for pregnancy options. Any recommendations for this area? I read about IUI with donor sperm and IVF with donor sperm. But what is the difference? How do I know which one to choose?

Looking forward to insights.

01/02/2021 at 6:00 pm
    • Hi Carolina,

if you want to become a single mother by choice, you can achieve pregnancy with artificial insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF). Both have in common that you need to resort to sperm donation sine there is no male partner involved.

Artificial insemination, for example, is indicated for young women with a good ovarian reserve and permeable fallopian tubes. In vitro fertilization, on the other hand, is more complex and, therefore, also more expensive than IUI and indicated for women with fertility problems. This could be a low ovarian reserve, blocked Fallopian tubes or any other reason.

Your doctor will be the one who indicates the most suitable treatment for you by performing female fertility testing. Read every detail about your options here: How Can a Woman Get Pregnant Without a Man? – Your Options

I also recommend you to have a look at our clinic directory. You’ll get an overview of fertility clinics in your area by clicking on this link: Fertility clinics in California.

Hope this helps you,

all the best.

01/07/2021 at 9:59 am
Leave a reply