Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Your opinion of reproductive associates of delaware

Your opinion of reproductive associates of delaware

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Dela90</span>
    Dela90

My husband and I want to change to a different fertility center. We were at the Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine and were recommended IVF since I was diagnosed with endometriosis. We tried one intent but I didn’t get pregnant. The staff seemed extremely professional but we never felt quite comfortable with the atmosphere. Can’t say why but I was always sort of tense there.

Before scheduling a visit at RAD, I’d love to hear your opinions.

08/03/2020 at 8:44 am
  2. Hi Dela90!

I suffer from unexplained infertility and went through several fertility centers in my area. I can tell from experience that it’s crucial to have a look at a handful of centers before deciding. I also talked to other patients of the centers in different forums to get an impression.

When a center doesn’t give off a good vibe from the start, I immediately discard this facility. It even starts when calling in for an appointment. If the receptionist is rude, then bye boy. I’ve been a patient in RAD Fertility now for a few months. Before the pandemic, we wanted to start IVF, and right before we would have had our embryo transfer, it was canceled. Now we have a frozen embryo waiting but we definitely want to wait until COVID is over, just to make sure. I couldn’t deal with a pregnancy right now on an emotional basis.

Wish you best of luck.

08/15/2020 at 7:00 pm
    • thank you for your input. What made you finally choose this clinic? Should I consider other aspects besides the emotional one, too? Seems that success rates also play a role.

08/20/2020 at 3:59 pm
    • Good morning Dela90

The first step of your fertility journey is choosing the best fertility clinic for you.

Which clinic is best depends exclusively on the patient and cannot be determined objectively. Among the most important aspects to consider is the clinic atmosphere. Feeling comfortable in your clinic is crucial since undergoing fertility treatment is already stressful both physically and emotionally. Therefore, we from inviTRA always recommend that patients compare between several fertility centers. This guide gives you an orientation wich aspects in a fertility clinic to look for: Things to Consider to Choose the Right Fertility Clinic for You.

Also, I advise you to have a look at our clinic directory. This directory has a list of fertility clinics throughout the U.S. and is separated by U.S. states. This allows you a comparison of the different facilities in your preferred area: Overview of Fertility clinics in the U.S.

Hope this is of use to you,

wish you all the best.

08/21/2020 at 9:02 am
    • Thanks for the list and the guide. Very helpful.

09/01/2020 at 3:11 pm
Leave a reply