Pregnancy can change a woman’s physical appearance in many ways. Let us explain the most evident ones below:
- The uterus can expand up to 1,000 times
- Realignment of the spinal curvatures
- These changes cause the woman to change her way of walking (commonly known as waddling gait)
- The center of gravity is shifted back over the pelvis
- The mobility of the pelvic joints increases
- All this allows stretching at the time of delivery
Suggested for you: Pregnancy Stages by Month – Fetal Development with Pictures.
Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology from the Polytechnic University of Valencia. Master's Degree in Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction from the University of Valencia along with the Valencian Infertility Institute (IVI). Postgraduate course in Medical Genetics.