7 days after embryo transfer symptoms

1. Shanze
    Shanze

Hi… today is my 7th day of a 3 day embryo transfer. I got exhausted last night and since then I’m having pain in my pelvic area. I consulted my doc and she asked me to take pain killers but i still have the pain. It’s not that severe but it’s still there. Just wanted to know, is there something about which I should be worried?

07/30/2018 at 7:05 pm
  2. Dear shanze,

The symptoms you are describing are totally normal and common post embryo transfer symptoms, actually. As long as it’s not a severe pain, you should not worry. Get more info here: Symptoms After Embryo Transfer – Most Common Positive Signs.

I hope this helps,

Best

07/31/2018 at 11:04 am
  3. This might be the mix of the procedure techniques, meds and stress. No wonder, you feel a bit overwhelmed. Some ladies tell they have AF like pains, but unless those are not severe, it’s all normal. I also had a horrible headache during day and a couple of hours at night. Exhausted – no, but really uncomfortable. We were doing day 5 transfer. Ended with bfp with those symptoms.

09/12/2018 at 12:44 pm
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.