Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Baby girl names

Baby girl names

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Madelyn McEwan</span>
    Madelyn McEwan

Hey! We’ve just found out about our baby’s sex and guess what… it’s a girl! Now we’re insanely looking for the perfect name four our little girl and I’ve spent the whole weekend surfing the internet. After many hours I found Sophia and now I’m in love with it… What do you think about it? Do you like it or do you prefer “Sophie”? Help me please!! I can’t decide by myself.

08/17/2015 at 2:41 pm
  2. Dear Madelyn,

Picking your baby’s name is a rather complicated issue in most cases since obviously it will be the name of your child during his/her lifetime. But first of all, you shouldn’t worry about it, because it will lead to anxiety and stress, and it won’t be helpful at all. You should keep calm and choose it eventually. Remember that there are still several months up until childbirth so there’s no need to rush.

You’ve been very sensible by looking for baby girl names on the Internet, it is a great source to do so. There are also some helpful books such as “The Complete Book of Baby Names: The Most Names (100,001+), Most Unique Names, Most Idea-Generating Lists (600+) and the Most Help to Find the Perfect Name” by Lesley Bolton.

Another option is waiting until childbirth. Many couples prefer to wait and see their baby’s face in order to pick a name since ideas come up as soon as his/her face is seen.

By the way, either Sophia or Sophie are both beautiful names, so I’d definitely choose one of them. I’m sure your baby girl’s face will be as pretty as her name!

Hope everything is wonderful!

08/18/2015 at 12:31 pm
  3. Sophia sounds elegant and perfect to me. Since my name is Sofia, it is quite expectable hah! Though I would argue about it a bit. For now it is a very common one in a lot of countries around the world. So, it is not just popular in one, but many. That is the reason it has lost its uniqueness. What do you think about Nicole? Maybe Elizabeth?

07/08/2017 at 2:25 am
  4. Sophie sounds more mature. i think it suits a young fine smart lady after all. give that nam to your baby and she will be more than thnakfull later on!

07/11/2017 at 1:48 pm
Leave a reply