Bleeding before IVF embryo transfer with DE

1. crayfish33
    crayfish33

Hey, next Monday is my embryo transfer and I’m currently with the shots prescribed by my doc, but last night I went to the toilet and saw a slight pinkish spotting on my panties. Got concerned so wondering today if everything is working as it should or what is going on? My next appointment is tomorrow and I need help RIGHT NOW or I’ll go crazy. Please, God knows I pray every day for everything to be successful as getting pregnant is being so damn complicated and we hope egg donation is our last chance…

05/04/2016 at 9:36 am
  2. Dear crayfish33,

As long as it is a sudden slight spotting, there is no reason to be concerned about it, since it is probably a mild spotting due to the fertility medications for endometrial preparation you are currently taking. If everything was okay in the last check-ups, stay clam and be sure everything will be alright. However, for your own peace of mind, share this with your doctor tomorrow.

I hope you a have a wonderful and successful journey to parenthood,

Best wishes and lots of baby dust

05/05/2016 at 5:57 pm
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.