Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Can a girl get pregnant from dry hump with clothes on?
Menu

Can a girl get pregnant from dry hump with clothes on?

1. Stranger14
    Stranger14

Hi All,
    Recently on march 10 me and my girlfriend got intimate in which i was on top of her with full clothes. i was wearing shorts type of cotton jeans and undie and she was wearing pyjama and undie. During the act i felt like i am coming but I didnt ejaculate. Our private parts touched each other with clothes on but i had precum in my undie.
    She had her last period on march 4 and today is 9 april and still she hasan’t got her periods.

So kindly assist as i am worried whether she is pregnant or this is due to the stress she is taking that she might be pregnant?

04/10/2018 at 7:25 pm
  2. Hello stranger14,

For fertilization and subsequent pregnancy to occur, vaginal penetration with ejaculation inside must take place. Otherwise, there’s no possible way for a woman to get pregnant. Sperms cannot pass through clothes, no matter how thin the clothes you’re wearing are.

Related story: Sperm’s Journey to the Egg – How Sperm Meets Egg with Pictures.

I hope this helps,

Best

04/11/2018 at 8:55 am
Comments
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.