Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Can a woman get pregnant right after her period?

Can a woman get pregnant right after her period?

1. PattyFirth
    PattyFirth

Hello, I had sex with my boyfriend the day after my period finished (i still spotted brownish) and he ejaculated inside. What are my chances of getting pregnant? My cycles are quite regular, though sometimes my period visits me evert 25 days… I feel a bit nauseated and sick sometimes – my period is about to show up this week… what are my chances of being pregnant? I though a woman cannot get pregnant after her period…

10/02/2017 at 2:35 pm
  2. Dear pattyfirth,

Yes, you are likely to get pregnant if you do this, especially is your cycles are shorter than 28 days. Please, read the following post to get more info: Can you get pregnant while on your period?

I hope this help,

Best

10/03/2017 at 9:14 am
    • Hey sandra, very interesting info. In my case, i had intercourse a week before my period and it is still missing so i’m wondering if i should take a test or wait… i thought the chances were almost nonexistent so he did it inside of me… do u think im pregnant? Should i test for pregnancy? Im worried, pls help

10/03/2017 at 5:31 pm
    • Hey luqa23, your reply helps me to see that I’m not alone in this world! Women should consider using contraception always, but it’s very uncomfortable unfortunately… What can we do? Pull out method? Anyone?

10/04/2017 at 8:53 am
  3. And what if you do it 10 days after your period? i mean… is there any moment when you can be totally sure that you won’t get pregnant for god’s sake??????

10/04/2017 at 9:03 am
Leave a reply