Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Constant bleeding from uterine fibroids

Constant bleeding from uterine fibroids

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Maribelle Thompson</span>
    Maribelle Thompson

Well, I have been having uterine fibroids or myomas for so long and after taking too many medications, my healthcare provider prescribed me with a Decapeptyl injection but the bleeding hasn’t stopped not one bit now. I’d like to know how long does it take to stop this heavy bleeding because I can’t stand it anymore 🙁 Hope you will answer soon. Thanks!!

08/31/2015 at 3:03 pm
  2. Dear Maribelle,

The best I can recommend you is that you visit your doctor if the bleeding does not stop. He will examine you and verify everything is okay. Heavy bleeding may lead to severe consequences, so take special care.

Hope you will recover soon

08/31/2015 at 3:56 pm
    • I had a miscarriage a few months ago and I developed the Asherman’s syndrome after that. I got an IUD to avoid the walls of my uterus stick to one another, but my endometrial thickness is almost non-existent and I’d like to know what are my chances of getting pregnant. My daughter is now 20 years old and I want to have another baby now —I’m 38 years old.

Thanks

08/31/2015 at 6:19 pm
    • Dear Miss Zoey,

The Asherman’s syndrome is not considered to be a severe condition. The good news is that you can considerably increase your chances of getting pregnant by means of surgery.

My recommendation is that you resort to a fertility clinic so that the type of Asherman’s syndrome you have can be tested and, according to the result, they’ll give you indications about which the best way to achieve pregnancy is.

Wish you all the best!

09/01/2015 at 8:32 am
Leave a reply