Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Dos and don’ts for writing my egg donor goodwill message?

Dos and don’ts for writing my egg donor goodwill message?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">kelly22</span>
    kelly22

Hello! I have been accepted as an egg donor, I have passed every screening and I have already been matched with a very nice couple that are prepared to embrace the “open donor” choice! I’m very excited… but now I have to write my egg donor goodwill message, which I’ve been told that basically consists of a personal description, but I’d like it to be “better”, I mean… I believe it definitely has to convey emotions and obviously aspects of my personality, but I don’t know how to start… Could you please help me? Any dos and dont’s or something?

Thank you!!!!

11/12/2015 at 8:21 am
  2. Hello Kelly22,

Although this is a very personal issue, here I try to give you a few tips that would improve a letter from am egg donor to the future recipient’s child:

1. Share your hopes and expectations for the 18 years the donor-conceived individual has lived to date. Don’t forget about his/her 18th birthday, for instance.
    2. Say how grateful you are and how amazing it was to have the chance to help a couple realize their dream of becoming parents.
    3. Tell him/her why did you decide to become an egg donor.
    4. Wish him/her the best in life.

It does not have to be very formal, you just have to act naturally. You can include some additional comments about your personality traits or DNA features, for example.

11/13/2015 at 12:29 pm
Leave a reply