Excited after 2 embryo transfer in spite of ovarian pain during IVF stimulation

1. LilyHoffman-Ray
    LilyHoffman-Ray

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my personal experience with IVF. I took Gonal 300 x7, Cetrotide x5 and Ovitrelle. I got 6 premium eggs harvested, out of which 4 fertilized. And finally I had 2 of them transferred. I’ve got a strong ovarian and breast pain, but I’m fine. Dr says it’s normal and it’s caused by ovulation induction… and moreover Crinone maximizes those symptoms. My B-HCG test is just 7 days apart… I’m excited, hoping for the best… I’m expecting a BFP! What else? 😀 I’ve been through previous miscarriages (3) and maybe this is my opportunity to have a baby 😀

Wish me good luck!

08/19/2016 at 2:12 pm
    Publicidad
  2. Dear Lily,

I’m glad to hear you’re excited! 🙂 That’s the best attitude when going through IVF. I wish you the best of luck! Please, keep in mind that you cannot take a pregnancy test earlier than the date indicated by your gynecologist, otherwise you may get a false negative result.

The following article may be of interest: What is the two-week wait?

Best wishes

08/19/2016 at 2:17 pm
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.