Fertility tests and the suitable treatment for each situation

1. avatar
    Rori

Hi there, I visited my gynecologist at my fertility clinic and after taking a check-up based on a hormone analysis for me and a seminogram for my husband, the results are fine, but we can’t achieve pregnancy, what should we do? should I start a fertility treatment? Help me, please.

09/14/2015 at 5:45 pm
  2. avatar
    Sandra F.
    Fertility Counselor

Dear Rori,

If you have been trying to conceive for over a year and you are 35 or younger, or if you are older than 35 and have been TTC for over 6 months, I recommend you to resort to a fertility clinic, since once that period of time has passed, then the most probable is that there is some fertility problem.

Unfortunately, we ourselves are not a clinic or center, but we count on a directory where you shall find a suitable treatment for your case. See also: Clinic Directory.

Good luck!

09/15/2015 at 1:50 pm
  3. avatar
    Hilary Gordon

Hi!! My situation is similar to that of Rori… My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 1 year and a half but nothing yet. Besides, I had a miscarriage 3 months ago without curettage.

We visited a fertility clinic because we are desperate to be on parenthood and the first thing we did was undergoing a series of examinations. To date, everything is as it should, but we cannot wait to find out what is preventing us from being parents 🙁

I’d like to know whether we could undergo an IVF once all these tests have been performed and if so, could anybody give us some guidance?

Thank you very much!

09/15/2015 at 4:59 pm
Cookies allow us to show customized advertising and collect statistical data. By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our cookies policy.