Fertility tests and the suitable treatment for each situation

1. Rori
    Rori

Hi there, I visited my gynecologist at my fertility clinic and after taking a check-up based on a hormone analysis for me and a seminogram for my husband, the results are fine, but we can’t achieve pregnancy, what should we do? should I start a fertility treatment? Help me, please.

09/14/2015 at 5:45 pm
  2. Dear Rori,

If you have been trying to conceive for over a year and you are 35 or younger, or if you are older than 35 and have been TTC for over 6 months, I recommend you to resort to a fertility clinic, since once that period of time has passed, then the most probable is that there is some fertility problem.

Unfortunately, we ourselves are not a clinic or center, but we count on a directory where you shall find a suitable treatment for your case. See also: Clinic Directory.

Good luck!

09/15/2015 at 1:50 pm
  3. Hi!! My situation is similar to that of Rori… My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 1 year and a half but nothing yet. Besides, I had a miscarriage 3 months ago without curettage.

We visited a fertility clinic because we are desperate to be on parenthood and the first thing we did was undergoing a series of examinations. To date, everything is as it should, but we cannot wait to find out what is preventing us from being parents 🙁

I’d like to know whether we could undergo an IVF once all these tests have been performed and if so, could anybody give us some guidance?

Thank you very much!

09/15/2015 at 4:59 pm
    • I’m really sorry they cannot find the reason. But things just happen. This sounds more likely to end with ‘unexplained’ infertility. Let me ask, are you using own eggs? And what did they said as for your MC? Again I’m sorry for your loss. Are you considering PGD testing with ivf? Hoping for your best with treatments. Take care!

06/24/2018 at 2:12 pm
  4. Here are the lists of test we underwent before starting ivf procedure.
    Analyses and examinations required for women: Rw, HBs, HCV, HIV, syphilis (made no more than 6 months before that). TORCH infections (rubella and toxoplasmosis). Vaginal discharge analysis. Karyotype analysis (termless). Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless). Complete Blood Count (CBC) made no more than 1 month before that. Biochemical blood count (bilirubin, AST, ALT, kreatinin, complete protein). Koagulogram. LH (luteinizing hormone). FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone). Vaginal and cervical canal swab (no more than 6 months before). Microscopic examination of vaginal canal. Pelvic organs ultrasound. Breast ultrasound. Attending physician’s opinion Anti-muller hormone test.
    Analyses and examinations required for men: Rw (Wasserman test). HBs. HCV. HIV (no more than 3 months before). Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless). Karyotype analysis (termless). Spermogram (no more than 3 months). ICSI screening.
    These may vary within clinics.

06/24/2018 at 2:05 pm
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.