Medical Magazine certified specialized in assisted reproduction and pregnancy.
Hiding abortion from husband
Menu

Hiding abortion from husband

1. Licia
    Licia

I found out I was pregnant around 4 weeks and after having numerous complications after delivery with my now 1 yr old I opted for an abortion without telling my husband. I took the abortion pill on July 13 and 24 hours later followed with the second round. I only slightly spotted that day and for three days after. I did regret doing this because my husband was still very excited so we did have sex a few times (I know I need to tell him about everything) but I’m having al the pregnancy symptoms. My boobs hurt like crazy, I’m sick to my stomach, tired. I took a test and it was blazing positive today. Is this just a false positive? I’m going back Monday to the clinic. We have been on vacation since the 15th

07/28/2018 at 8:13 pm
  2. Dear Alicia,

It is possible for a woman who has terminated a pregnancy to still have pregnancy symptoms and get a positive pregnancy test 15 days after taking the abortion pill. It takes time for the body to return to normal, I don’t think you’re still pregnant. Symptoms and elevated hCG levels may continue for a few weeks still.

More on these stories:
    Positive 4 weeks after an abortion
    Positive test 2 weeks and 2 days after abortion

I hope this helps,

Best

07/30/2018 at 9:14 am
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.