Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
How to apply for donating eggs

How to apply for donating eggs

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">samsara2465</span>
    samsara2465

Hello, i’ve decided that i want to donate my ovarian eggs but i don’t know what should i do. Should i visit a hospital and apply there? Or is it somewhere else that i should go? i’m rather confused, this is quite embarrassing for me…

07/08/2017 at 5:56 pm
  2. Dear samsara2465,

First, if you want to donate your eggs, you have to visit a fertility clinics and submit your application there. Nowadays, most have an online questionnaire available for girls in your situation, which makes the process way more comfortable.

Second, initial applications often include a list of statements you must agree with for your application to be admitted. The goal is to make sure that you answer each question truthfully, that you understand that you will be required to attend an approximate number of appointments throughout the process, etc.

Then, the next step is to fill out a form with personal data (name and last name, date of birth, weight, phone number, country… Most clinics require you to crear your own account by providing information such as your email address.

However, this is a general summary of what you should expect, but each clinic establishes its own criteria for initial applications and you might find different types of questionnaires.

Recommended for you: How to become an egg donor.

I hope this helps,

Best

07/10/2017 at 2:07 pm
Leave a reply