Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Is there any natural azoospermia treatment?

Is there any natural azoospermia treatment?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Kathlynne87</span>
    Kathlynne87

Hello, my man is suffering from azoospermia and we are desperate to find a way towards pregnancy. We wonder if it can be cured by any natural or herbal treatment or even with any food. We know medicine is useless for azoospermia treatment, but we want to go further. We’ve been told to resort to ART but we’d like to try something less “technologic” in the first place, mainly because our economic status is not something we can be proud of… We’d be glad even if any homeopathic medicine or remedy may help us. Thank you very much!!

09/01/2015 at 6:26 pm
  2. Dear Kathlynne87,

Although there’s no proof that any natural therapy or food can lead to cure azoospermia, there are some tips that may help increase semen quality.

I hope I have been able to help,

Best

09/02/2015 at 11:14 am
  3. Hello Kathlynne87,

I know that you posted a few months ago, but if you are still having some trouble I think i can be of some assistance. I am a professional bodybuilder and throughout my career have used high dosages of anabolic steroids. As we know steroids kill your sperm and cause azoospermia. However, on 3 specific instances I have been able to reverse it and naturally father 3 beautiful children. Bodybuilders use what is called a Post Cycle Therapy “PCT” to help their bodies produce natural testosterone when coming off steroids. Some meds on this protocol you may have heard already from your Dr, some you may not of. If you are interested let me know and I will be happy to post.

11/23/2015 at 7:03 pm
    • Hi can you give me the name what you used to reverse your azoospermia ? Thanks

08/22/2017 at 5:32 am
  4. I am a 34 year old male and recently went for a Semen Analysis which showed zero or Nil sperm in my ejaculate.

The Dr. suggested a scan and found that testicles are normal with no problem with the prostate. However, the scan was not able to find my left seminal vesicle (not visualised), right was visualized and appeared normal.

So the Dr. said that I won’t be able to biologically father a child as my sperms cannot come out naturally in my ejaculate and the only way was to surgically extract it using some method “TESE/MESA”?

So, I wanted to know if he is actually correct (a well-known Doctor from a reputed institute), or do we have some medicines in homeopathy/ayurveda to cure obstructive azoospermia and increase sperm count naturally??

08/15/2016 at 3:20 pm
    • Dear Saurabh,

Firstly, it should be clear that evidence is still accumulating regarding the success rates of the MESA method, as it is a relatively new ART. Anyway, after several studies, the most successful combination appears to be MESA (microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration) with ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection). The fertilization and pregnancy rates are between 45% and 52% approx.

The success rates depend very much on the IVF laboratory conditions as well as the age of the females partner. What I’m trying to say is that, even if the male factor was solved, there’s still a chance that pregnancy is not achieved without turning to donor eggs and/or sperm.

The female partner’s ovarian reserve is generally a good predictor of the chances for a successful IVF outcome. Anyway, my advice, as always, is that you follow your doctor’s indications, as he/she’s the one who best knows your own history.

As for homeopathic/ayurvedic medicines to cure obstructive azoospermia, the truth is there is not scientific evidence that they actually work.

The following thread may be of interest: Natural cure of azoospermia with ancient ayurvedic treatments.

I hope this helps,

All the best

08/16/2016 at 10:52 am
  5. Hello ladies,
    I must admit that fertility issues are wide. Non obstructive azoospermia happen in men due to abnormal production of sperms. Sperm production is a vital component in the male reproduction. In a number of cases, lack of hormones that stimulate the production of sperms can be the main cause.
    There are possible natural methods;
    Hormone infusion.
    As the only natural way, it includes infusion of the different male reproductive hormones to try to bring the sperms to their normalcy. Such hormones used include; Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), Clomiphene, Anastrazole, Letrazole
    Varicocelectomy
    In other case, the organ may fail in its production duty and therefore not manufacture adequate sperms. When the varicose veins are swollen, the sperm production can suffer. In other instance, the organ injury can also result in the failure in production. In this scenario, Varicocelectomy becomes widely used.

07/09/2017 at 11:49 am
  6. hi all, the male azoospermia problem can be sorted if it’s not the serious one. the mild case of azoospermia can be treated with good diet and lifestyle. for instance, eating foods that encourage cell health, reproduction is advised. in a number of instances, there are specific diets in this line which can help depending on the gravity and the health of your man. however, if we are talking of the severe form of azoospermia, then I’m afraid there may not be much to be done. you may need to consult a fertility expert for the next options.

08/01/2017 at 2:55 pm
  7. I suffered with Azoospermia for 5 years and had undergone several harmonal tests and testicular biopsy. The Biopsy suggested partial maturation arrest with spermatids seen in some seminal tubules. The endocrinologist put me on FSH and HCG injections alternate days for 6 months and it resulted in 2 million sperm count. We went for ICSI procedure and that wasn’t succesful. As i was not financially capable to sustain repeat treatment of HCG, FSH and ICSI, i gave up and my sperm count went zero again. Started reading about ayurvedic cure and found a doctor in the city who specializes in Ayurvedic treatment for Azoospermia, and he put me on medication. Now its been 3 months on medication and my sperm count is 18 million/ml. He suggested me to continue treatment for 3 more months to see if my sperm count increases significantly and my wife can become pregnant naturally.

I ignored ayurvedic treatment for years thinking that its going to take long time for Ayurvedic medication to work. With ayurvedic medicationw i see that i got sperm count back in 2-3 months at 10% of the cost i incurred for HCG+FSH injections.

You may look for a good ayurvedic doctor specilizing in fertility issues, the treatment cost won’t break your bank, worth a try.

11/29/2017 at 5:48 pm
    • Scoty, we are going through something similar right now. My husband has zero sperm count but all other levels show normal. We opted out of the biopsy only because the doctor said it would only tell us how effective IVF would be and we were not interested in that. Do you know what Ayurvedic medication he had you on? Im just starting my research into a more natural route to help with the zero sperm count and I don’t even know where to begin.

03/30/2018 at 1:31 am
    • Hi Scoty,

My DH has been diagnosed with the same issue. All his 3 SA results have shown absence of sperm and hence diagnosed with Azoospermia. I have been reading about the natural treatments that are available and I see that ayurveda has helped a lot of people. Can you please share the ayurvedic doctor contact whom you referred to?

Anony.

05/15/2018 at 5:46 pm
Leave a reply