Hello, I’ve got my embryo transfer cancelled in the middle of the process because my gynecologist could’t insert the cannula into my uterine cavity… That’s why they delayed my embryo transfer up until an indefinite period of time until they are certain again that it is going to work. They told me to stop taking estradiol until further notice, so my period came 2 days later. I notified this to my clinic and they told me to start taking estradiol drugs again and scheduled a new FET due date after 15 days from now. I find this sudden change a bit risky, what do you think? I’m afraid my body is in danger now… Help me, please.01/21/2016 at 11:04 amPublicidad
Yours is a case of trouble when inserting the cannula through the cervix: even though your uterine lining was ready for the embryo transfer, it could not be performed because the cannula couldn’t be placed there.
My advice is that you should trust your medical team. Besides, there is no reason why giving it another try after 15 days could be risky. There is no requirement indicating that women must wait at least an entire cycle when undergoing a fertility treatment as long as the patient’s state of health allows it. Various cycles in a row can be carried out; however, the beginning of a new cycle depends on the state of both your ovaries and your endometrium.
Besides, your case entails very little risk because you do not have to go through ovarian stimulation, just preparation of the endometrium. This means that, whenever your endometrium reaches the adequate size, embryo transfer can be performed.
Hope this helps,
Best wishes01/27/2016 at 12:23 pm
Other topics related to this forum