My husband have reached the stage where we need to undergo IVF. We work over seas, and while the medical facilities are good here, the pubic hospital is not open to expats for IVF at the moment because it is over subscribed. We are looking into travelling for our treatment. We have funds, and don’t care where we travel or the costs, as long as it is the best treatment. What should we be looking for in a clinic? Are there industry standards and certification we should look out for? The list of places to go seems endless and I’m not sure where to start.01/24/2018 at 10:22 amPublicidad
To compare IVF clinics abroad, the first thing to do is studying the countries which law is favorable to the fertility treatment you need. When you’ve selected the country or countries that best fit your needs, these are the most important factors to keep in mind when comparing between clinics:
1. IVF success rates
2. Range of treatments available
3. Special packages and prices
4. Clinic appearance (facilities, equipment…)
5. Size (how many patients they treat per year)
6. Preferred stage for ET (embryo transfer) and multiple birth rate
7. Multilingual staff
8. If the location is accessible and if they offer special services like airport transfers, accommodation, etc.
9. 24/7 medical care and responsiveness to queries
10. Personalized care, plans & psychological support
If you are considering undergoing a fertility treatment abroad, the best way to get started is by filling out the following form (for free): Cost Estimator for IVF & Egg Donation Treatments. A specialist will get back to you as soon as possible to help you to get started.
I hope I have been able to help,
Best01/25/2018 at 10:57 am
Other topics related to this forum