Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Premature ovarian failure at the age of 20
Menu

Premature ovarian failure at the age of 20

1. melisa
    melisa

It is difficult to understand the families that face infertility issue in the life. I have been working on the things that help me to move forward in my life. I have been working and trying everything that help me to change the perception.
    It seems everything that happening in my life is happening because I am fail to mature my eggs at the age of 20. It’s still affecting my life.
    I am not going for more tests and I don’t need to because I am tired.
    I am here to get some love!

09/20/2017 at 11:33 am
  2. Hello melisa,

I am very sorry for you. The condition that you are describing here is called Premature Ovarian Failure (POF), which is described as the cease of ovarian activity at an early age.

I suggest that you read the following article to learn about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment: What is POF (Premature Ovarian Failure)?

On the other hand, I have already replied to a similar post of yours here: IVF failure and horror stories. You can continue posting as many comments as you wish there.

Best wishes!

09/20/2017 at 6:12 pm
    • Hi melisa, it’s terribly sad that we women have to go through this just because our fate decided for us! What are you planning to do when you decide to have a baby?

10/20/2017 at 1:00 pm
Comments
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.