Grade C: 8%
    Immotile: 57%
    Normal sperm: 3%
    Abnormal sperm: 97%

Will my wife get pregnant normally?
    Do I have a big problem or not?

02/16/2018 at 4:57 pm
  2. Dear saimon,

All values are normal except for sperm morphology, which shows only 3% of normal forms. Following the Kruger’s criteria, at least 5% of spermatozoa must be normal for a sample to be normal in terms of morphology. So, I’m afraid that yours is a case of severe teratozoospermia.

So, in conclusion, you may need to undergo IVF/ICSI in order to achieve a pregnancy. See this for more: What Is ICSI or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection?

Best wishes

02/19/2018 at 8:52 am
    • thanks dear

02/19/2018 at 9:26 pm
  3. hello dears

this is my new semen analysis it is normal or not

color : milky
    volume : 0.8 ml
    viscosity : V.sticky

MICROSCOPE EXAMINATION

Density 46mil/ml
    Motility 52 %

PROGRESSION

GRADE A : % 4
    GRADE B : % 43
    GRADE C : % 5
    IMMOTILE : % 48

Normal Sperm % 5

Abnormal Sperm % 95

Round cells 0.3 mil/ml

Debris Nil

Agglutination +

04/29/2018 at 8:12 pm
    • Dear simon,

Here are my conclusions concerning your semen analysis report results:

– Volume: it’s considered normal if values are above 1.5 ml. Yours is 0.8, so it’s considered too low.
      – Viscosity: Assuming that “v. sticky” means “very sticky”, when a sample is too viscose it’s considered that it presents prostate problems.
      – Immotile sperm: If your motility value is 48%, the sample is considered normal in terms of sperm motility.
      – Normal sperm: You have 5 percent normal forms, which means that you have moderate teratozoospermia.

In conclusion, you have, on the one hand, hypospermia (low sperm volume) and on the other hand, moderate teratozoospermia. When these sperm disorders are diagnosed altogether, the most advisable is to turn to Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) to have a baby. Depending on the fertility of your partner, the most appropriate treatment may be Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).

To get estimates and special prices from international fertility clinics, I recommend that you fill out this form to be contacted by clinics that fit your needs: Fertility Treatment Cost Calculator.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

05/03/2018 at 4:48 pm
Leave a reply