Fructose detected
    Liquefaction time 30 min
    Motility 50
    Rapid progressing 40
    Viability 00 (I am shocked to see this)
    Normal forms 50
    Abnormal forms 50
    Viscosity normal

I collected sample at home and within 25 mins I submitted it at lab. After half hour they started analysis.
    My viability of sperm is zero. Normal should be 58 or more?
    What to do now?
    I am panicked pls help.

07/01/2018 at 3:37 am
  2. Hello dishdev,

Yes, normal viability should be at least 58 percent or more.

With zero viability, you will need to change your lifestyle habits to improve your semen quality. On the other hand, if you want to have children, it’s likely that you need IVF/ICSI.

I hope this helps,

Best

07/18/2018 at 1:55 pm
  3. Hi! My ex had low sperm quality. He was recommended improving lifestyle changes. He was taking vitamins and supplements for some time before going for ivf treatment. He tried to avoid alcohol and did not smoke, though not for that long expected. Was trying to do some sports and eat healthy. Then got tired..Dr told us situation with semen improved by the time of ivf#2. But the problem was more in eggs actually so we failed to conceive.

07/24/2018 at 12:52 pm
  4. Here are some science-backed ways to boost sperm count and increase fertility in men. Taking D-Aspartic Acid supplements. Exercising regularly. Getting enough vitamin C. Relaxing and minimizing stress. Getting enough vitamin D. Trying Tribulus Terrestris. Taking Fenugreek Supplements. Getting enough Zinc. Hope this helps. Stay well.

08/15/2018 at 2:29 pm
  5. Don’t panic! I know it is a serious issue but stress will make things worse. I would advice you that you start taking medication. However, visit a good doctor for your problem. Also, start eating more healthily. Make sure you are not smoking or drinking. Make important nutrients part of your diet. Stay strong and positive.

10/27/2018 at 9:21 pm
Leave a reply