Ginemed is a network of fertility clinics dedicated to guiding patients in all stages of their life, from pediatric gynecology till menopause, including other stages such as pregnancy and labor.
If pregnancy does not occur, Ginemed’s offers you an Assisted Reproduction Unit composed of well-versed, experienced experts with over 25 years of experience, who are able to reach the highest results at the national and international levels. This is a sign of the high quality and effectiveness of the programs they offer.
This is the reason why, year after year, thousands of resident and non-resident patients choose Ginemed as their clinic in order to fulfill their dream of becoming parents.
Why choose Ginemed?
Ginemed uses all its medical and scientific resources to help you make your dream of having baby come true from the bottom of their heart. Here are some reasons why choosing Ginemed is just the right choice:
- They have been on the road for over 25 years, leading the field of Assisted Reproduction in Spain. They are a reference clinic for both Spanish and foreign patients.
- Pregnancy on the first attempt: 50 percent of their patients get pregnant on the first attempt.
- They offer a Pregnancy Guarantee Program: they guarantee your pregnancy or you will receive a refund of 100%
- The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, and their laboratories are based on innovation and the use of cutting-edge equipment
- Experience in natural cycles: they are able to reach optimal outcomes without using medications to select the egg with the highest quality
- They believe in all family types: single parents, same-sex parents, opposite-sex parents…
- They are fluent in multiple languages: patient coordinators speak various languages, including English, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Italian, Russian, German, and Chinese.
- Individualized programs: your gynecologist and coordinator will be by your side throughout the entire process.
- They work hand-by-hand with the University: they collaborate with several universities, including the University of Seville, Valencia, Málaga, Murcia, Oviedo, and the King Juan Carlos University of Madrid.
- They are close to you: regardless of your place of residence, they have clinics in multiple Spanish provinces and also in Lisbon, Portugal.
- No waiting lists: whatever the treatment you need, they will be ready when you are ready to start.
- Quality commitment: Ginemed has been awarded the ISO 90001 Quality Certificate.
The excellent results reached by Ginemed throughout their 25 years on the road make it possible for them to guarantee that you will get pregnant or 100% of your money will be refunded.
All patients can access the Pregnancy Guaranteed Program:
- All families: same-sex, single, or opposite-sex intended parents that need a fertility treatment to start a family.
- Unlimited validity. You can take all the time you need.
- Unlimited cycles. All attempts that you need.
- Access to all technologies and treatments available, except for genetic diagnosis and surgical procedures.
Experts in implantation failure & recurrent miscarriage
Extremely challenging cycles represent 10-20% of all infertile patients. Until recently, many of them where “evicted”, which forced them to assume that they would never be able to become mothers.
For this reason, Ginemed created the Implantation Failure and Recurrent Miscarriage Unit, which aims to help patients with special needs: implantation failure, recurrent miscarriages, and unexplained infertility.
In short, extremely challenging cases, which require a more specialized approach and the performance of specific tests and evaluations: immunological and non-immunological tests, and/or endometrial biopsy.
Given the complexity of these particular cases, these patients are treated through individual consultations (your clinical history is required beforehand). Consultations can be done at Ginemed Sevilla or via Skype (by appointment).
Prevention of social infertility
Time flies and you don’t even realize. Becoming a mother has always been one of your goals in life, but the right moment has not arrived yet. The problem is, age matters, and 3 in every 5 cases of infertility are caused by an advanced age. From age 25 to 35, female reproductive capacity is reduced to up to 50%.
For this reason, the Ginemed Foundation has launched an initiative to prevent social infertility. The goal is to let our society know that the fertility status can be known with a simple bloodwork and a ultrasound, two tests that they will perform for free to all women who are between 23-38 years old, at any of the Ginemed clinics.
Guaranteed embryo program
Not knowing the number of embryos that we will obtain after IVF is one of the most common worries amongst patients, followed by the doubts regarding their quality, and the fear to the final quotation.
Thus, because your own peace is a key value for Ginemed, they have created a special Egg Donation Program with guaranteed embryos, tailored with a wide range of options available, so that you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
Without surprises or small print. Now you will know every single detail of your medical treatment, including all possible options, so you are worried only about what really matters.
History of Ginemed
Ginemed is a healthcare network specializing in human assisted reproduction that has been combining medical and research assistance for 25 years, which has allowed them to become a referent nationally and internationally. Not only for the scientific community, but also for patients. In fact, over 40% of their patients are from foreign countries.
Assisted Reproduction Units of Ginemed offer the best care quality in terms of staff, technologies, and facilities. In short, their goal is to offer solutions to every patient, regardless of the fertility problem they have. Moreover, the Units are equipped with transparent lab walls so that patients can see what the staff is doing at the lab, which demonstrates the importance of transparency and quality, both key values for Ginemed.
They are specialists in male infertility testing as well as extremely challenging cases (implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage). Their outcomes (audited and published on the website of the Spanish Fertility Society) are above the average for many treatments.
Currently, Ginemed has Reproduction Units in Madrid, Murcia, Valencia, Seville, Huelva, Cadiz, and Lisbon. All of them contribute to increasing their list of achievements annually.
Also, they highlight their commitment to continued training, research, and social action through the Ginemed Foundation. In this sense, it should be noted that they are the coordinators of the Master’s Degree in Human Reproduction of the University of Seville, which celebrated their 6th edition in 2018.
Healthcare Operating Authorization
Health Center approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health – License number (CNN): 0141001344