Gonal-f 75 is a gonadotropin.
Its format is GONAL-f 75 IU (5.5 micrograms) powder and solvent for solution for injection.
- ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Follitropin alfa.
Follitropin alfa is a recombinant human follicle stimulating hormone (r FSH) which is obtained by genetic engineering from Chinese Hamster Ovary cells.
- QUALITATIVE AND QUANTTATIVE COMPOSITION: Each vial contains 5.5 micrograms of follitropin alfa* equivalent to 75 IU.
Excipients: 30 mg sucrose, 1.11 mg disodium phosphate dihydrate, 0.45 mg sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate, 0.1 mg methionine, 0.05 mg polysorbate 20, phosphoric acid, sodium hydroxide.
- PHARMACEUTICAL FORM:
-Pack of 1 vial with 1 vial of solvent pre-filled syringe.
-Pack of 1, 5, 10 vials with 1, 5, 10 vials of solvent pre-filled syringe.
- APPROXIMATE PRICE:
-Pack of 1 vial: 31,36 pounds. Reduced contribution.
-Pack of 10 vials: 241,56 pounds. Hospital diagnosis. Reduced contribution.
- CLINICAL PARTICULARS
- THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS:Causes a higher recruitment of ovarian follicles and stimulates its development
- POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
- PRESERVATION: Keep the medicine protected from light and do not store above 25ºC. Keep it out of children’s reach.
- HOW TO USE GONAL-F
Avaliable on prescription only.
Always take Gonal-f exactly as your doctor has told you.
Source: European Medicines Agency