Gonal-f 75 is a gonadotropin.
Its format is GONAL-f 75 IU (5.5 micrograms) powder and solvent for solution for injection.
- ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Follitropin alfa.
Follitropin alfa is a recombinant human follicle stimulating hormone (r FSH) which is obtained by genetic engineering from Chinese Hamster Ovary cells.
- QUALITATIVE AND QUANTTATIVE COMPOSITION: Each vial contains 5.5 micrograms of follitropin alfa* equivalent to 75 IU.
Excipients: 30 mg sucrose, 1.11 mg disodium phosphate dihydrate, 0.45 mg sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate, 0.1 mg methionine, 0.05 mg polysorbate 20, phosphoric acid, sodium hydroxide.
- PHARMACEUTICAL FORM:
-Pack of 1 vial with 1 vial of solvent pre-filled syringe.
-Pack of 1, 5, 10 vials with 1, 5, 10 vials of solvent pre-filled syringe.
- APPROXIMATE PRICE:
-Pack of 1 vial: 31,36 pounds. Reduced contribution.
-Pack of 10 vials: 241,56 pounds. Hospital diagnosis. Reduced contribution.
- CLINICAL PARTICULARS
- THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS:Causes a higher recruitment of ovarian follicles and stimulates its development
- POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
- PRESERVATION: Keep the medicine protected from light and do not store above 25ºC. Keep it out of children’s reach.
- HOW TO USE GONAL-F
Avaliable on prescription only.
Always take Gonal-f exactly as your doctor has told you.
Source: European Medicines Agency
Our editors have made great efforts to create this content for you. By sharing this post, you are helping us to keep ourselves motivated to work even harder.