Its format is OVITRELLE powder and solvent for solution for injection 250 µg (micrograms).
- ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: choriogonadotropin alfa
Choriogonadotropin alfa is a recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG recombinant) produced by recombinant DNA technology in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells.
- QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION: 250µg vial choriogonadotropin alfa
Excipients: 27.3 mg mannitol, 0.05 mg poloxamer 188, 0.1 mg L-methionine
- PHARMACEUTICAL FORM: 2 vial powder+2 vial solvent container
- CLINICAL PARTICULARS
- THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS: Ovitrelle is administered to trigger final follicular maturation and luteinisation after stimulation of follicular growth.
- POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICINAL PRODUCTS: No specific interaction studies with Ovitrelle and other medicinal products have been performed however no clinically significant medicinal product interactions have been reported during hCG therapy.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- HOW TO USE OVITRELLE
- Please note that this a prescription-only item.
Always take Ovitrelle exactly as your doctor has told you.
Source: European Medicines Agency (The European Medicines Agency is a decentralised agency of the European Union, located in London. The Agency is responsible for the scientific evaluation of medicines developed by pharmaceutical companies for use in the European Union).