Yes! Reproducción is a fertility clinic located in Seville, Spain, that specializes in treating by means of Reproductive Medicine the many different problems related to infertility.
The clinic offers both egg donation and sperm donation programs. Furthermore, it has an International Department to cover all the needs of international patients as well. Also, here you will find a comprehensive fertility preservation program through the so-called oocyte vitrification technique.
Promotions for Yes! Reproducción
inviTRA and Yes! Reproducción have an agreement to offer you special prices and free consultations. Click on the treatment that you wish and follow the instructions to download the document that allows you to get your promotion.
About Yes! Reproducción
For the team of Yes! Reproducción, the patient is always king. For this reason, not only their work is based on a short-term perspective, but also on the patient’s long-term wellbeing. The team sees each cycle as a new challenge into which they have to pour all their efforts.
Quality, safety, scientific progress, innovation, and state-of-the-art technologies is what you will find at the clinic. Yes! is committed to listening and caring for each patient’s needs, basing their personal treatment on significant values such as:
- Professionalism: A highly qualified team, with a solid national and international experience.
- Humbleness: Person-to-person communication is a key principle for Yes! Reproducción.
- Communication: Work team is essential to succeed in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology. That’s what you will find here.
- Honesty: Authenticity, integrity, and coherence are core values for all team members.
- Adaptability: Irrespective of what your own personal needs and circumstances, at Yes! Reproducción you will find no obstacle when combining them with the course of your treatment.
The facilities of the clinic are equipped with everything you need to feel at home. Patients play a leading role, and the specialists of Yes! want to be their travel companions: the ones that guide and help them fulfill their dream.
IVF/ICSI with donor eggs
Yes! Reproducción has one of the most comprehensive egg donation programs in Spain. Also, the clinic collaborates with the gamete bank CEIFER Biobanco. Thanks to it, their coordinators can make sure each recipient is matched with the most similar donor, including but not limited to the following features: eye color, weight, and blood type.
Firstly, when it comes to choosing the most appropriate egg donor, the clinic follows these criteria strictly:
- Aged between 18 to 35
- Screening for over 200 genetic diseases
- Gynecological examination to rule out the presence disorders that affect the female reproductive system
- Testing for syphilis, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, among others
- Karyotype test to discard the presence of genetic abnormalities
Getting started with a cycle of donor-egg in vitro fertilization at Yes! Reproducción is very easy and its success rates are higher than 55% per embryo transfer in many cases.
Yes! Reproducción provides a wide range of options for international patients to get in touch easily: from booking an appointment online to consulting a specialist via Skype for free. International coordinators speak several languages, including Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, and Arabic.
It is close to Seville’s downtown, just a few minutes away from the most important tourist attractions. You can make the most out of your stay at Seville for fertility treatment by visiting its most impressive locations, such as the Plaza de España, the Torre del Oro, or the Alcázar.
Yes! is committed to supporting you when choosing an accommodation thanks to its travel plan & accommodation service. Also, they offer an airport transfer service to make your arrival as easy and comfortable as possible from the very beginning.
Healthcare Operating Authorization
Health Center approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health – License number (CNN): 0141001798