- Specialized training courses: treatment of mourning, treatment of anxiety and depression, treatment of sexual dysfunction, diagnosis using psycho-technical and projective psychological tests
- PhD from the Universidad de Valencia (UV), Department of Social Psychology. Qualification: A+
- Psychologist specialized in the field of Clinical Psychology from the University of Valencia (UV)
- Degree in Psychotherapy from the University of Miami (Florida, USA)
- Head of Psychology Unit of FIV VALENCIA (2008-present). Development of Psychology Support Program for patients, evaluation of gamete donors, and member of Ethics Commission
- Associate member and co-director of Instituto de Psicología PSICOMED (Valencia, Spain) (1997-2002). Treatment of individuals and couples for patients undergoing fertility treatment derived from IVI; psychotherapy in adults: anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem, fears; couple therapy, sexual dysfunction
- Coordination of groups adapting to climacterium at company Lladró
- Development of prevention and emotional wellbeing campaigns for female associations
- Management of patients via Psychology of Assisted Reproduction Workshop, University of Barcelona, Master's Degree in Psychology of Human Assisted Reproduction (May 2013)
- Talks for IVF patients: impact of infertility in couple therapy, psychological aspects of assisted reproduction, healthy habits and fertility, how to accept donated gametes...
- Talks for professionals: how to give bad news
- Treatment of complicated cases and interferences
- Psychology in assisted procreation, Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (TDAH) and donor conception; how to address mourning in assisted reproduction...