Reading and accessing the comments posted by other users is free and signing up is not required. However, you are required to sign up to post comments on forums and articles published by our doctors.
After signing up for free as a User, you will receive a verification link on your email inbox to prove the veracity of the email account you provided.
Aside from the legal notice, getting involved in our forums, posting comments or joining our user community is subject to a series of basic rules. Failure to comply them can lead us to remove your account, that is, to permanently delete it.
Purpose of forums and comments
The purpose of our forums and comments on articles is to create a support community in the field of Reproductive Medicine and pregnancy. Everyone who wishes to participate is welcome.
There is no minimum age to get involved. However, there are a series of rigorous rules that one must follow.
Forum rules and general posting guidelines apply to all actions carried out in the forum and comments of these website.
Function of moderators
The goal of our moderators is to create a free discussion space where users feels comfortable and are respectful with the rest of the community.
Moderators are responsible for ensuring that moderation protocols are met. Whenever possible, moderators are in charge of:
- Deleting messages and new topics that do not comply with these forum rules
- Deleting those profiles that are detrimental for the good functioning of the forum
- Answering the messages of other users
- Removing all contents, text, or video that are unlawful
- Deleting spam or advertising messages
Our forum and comments on articles are reviewed daily (labor days) by the professional team of inviTRA (see team).
Identity of moderators
Moderators are easily identifiable users, since they have their name or alias, along with their forum role. Moreover, if he or she is a medical specialist, the professional field is indicated, too. Distinguishing a forum role in the case of moderators in very easy, as their real name and description appear on a purple-colored background.
Privacy and confidentiality
You should note that all messages can be read, used, reproduced, or quoted by other users or readers of inviTRA or other pages.
You can delete or edit your own comments after logging in.
In compliance with the new Organic Law on Data Protection and for your protection, full names (name + surname), emails and private telephone numbers published in your comments will be automatically deleted.
As a security measure we want to prevent other users from misusing this information.
Administrators and moderators reserve the right to displace, edit, or delete any message that does not meet the conditions established and written in the following guidelines:
- Respect and honesty: This Forum gathers a large amount of users from different countries, ages, and personalities. For this reason, it is material to respect these co-habitation rules to allow everyone get involved freely, and respecting their fellow users and their opinions.
- Guarantees and veracity: When one attempts to use the forum or post a comment on a particular article, he or she commits to publishing true and accurate information.
- Sources of information and references: If the information provided is not based on a personal experience or is a personal question, please quote the original source or sources (references, links, etc.), as long as it is relevant and feasible.
- Advertising: Posting messages that contain ads is not permitted, whether you do it in the form of hyperlinks or banners.
- Moderation control: Comments on articles, new threads and answers in already existing threads, will be included in the moderation queue before being published in order for us to ensure these forum rules are met. All messages will be reviewed and approved by one of our editors previously, who will be responsible for determining whether a particular uses complies with the rules detailed herein or not. However, this is limited to the human capacity of moderation.
- Moderation capacity: Moderation rules are implemented by staff members of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. Even though there exist automated systems, keeping track of, filtering, moderating, and reviewing all comments posted on online projects which, in some cases, receive over 100,000 daily visits and thousands of comments, is technically challenging. For this reason, some messages are approved in an automated way. If, at any time, you detect the presence of a message that does not comply with these guidelines, please contact as immediately so we can solve it.
- Correct spelling: It is essential for all forum users to get their spelling right. Do not forget that you are posting on a Forum, and not using a chat or sending a SMS. Needless to say, it is not about becoming spell-checkers ourselves, but about avoiding the use of SMS language, also known as textese. Using all caps on the Internet is neither recommendable, as it is akin to shouting and makes the words look "louder".
- Privacy of private messages: This is probably one of the most controversial topics across the Internet network. Moderators keep close attention and apply strict criteria when it comes to determining whether a user infringes or violates the privacy or confidentiality of another user without his/her consent. Sharing publicly private messages sent by another user is strictly forbidden Any act that could lead to damaging or violating the privacy or another user will be immediately punished: the information posted will be removed, or depending on the severity, the user’s account could be temporarily suspended or directly eliminated.
- Criminal Code: the Organic Unit of the Judicial Police can investigate internet users by following their IP address should the commit a criminal offence, such as false accusations, violation of privacy by means of information technologies (i.e. hackers), or identity theft. Threatening or pestering the users or moderators through the forum, email, or comments on posts is considered a felony under Spanish law. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. The database of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. contains all IP addresses and exact times of each one of the comments posted every user. If so required, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will collaborate with the law enforcement authorities to examine the legality of such actions by providing all the user data collected in our database.
- Personal data: DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to remove a user’s personal data, or any other information, with the purpose of ensuring privacy and preventing defamation, in which case the user would be committing a crime against the honor.
Moderation protocols and permanent ban of users
We will not approve the comments or threads that:
- Are contrary to, scorn, or threaten the fundamental rights and public freedoms contained in international treaties, and the rest of the legal code.
- Enable, promote, or incite criminal offence, discrimination, defamation, harassment, or actions that are illicit, or fail to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- Insult, promote, incite or enable discriminatory actions, attitudes, or behaviors on grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
- Include, make available to, or enable access to products, elements, messages, or services for criminal purposes, or are violent, pornographic, denigrating, or fail to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- Induce or tend to induce an unreasonable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite users to get involved in dangerous, risky, or detrimental practices for their health and mental stability.
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, or untimely, and may induce errors regarding the subject or the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- Are protected by whichever intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the authorization of the content's owner for an aimed or planned use.
- Include a copyright or any other identifying data of the rights and technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any information mechanism that has been deleted or manipulated previously.
- Violates the business secrets belonging to third parties.
- Are contrary to the right of honor, personal and familiar intimacy, or personal image rights.
- Violate the rules on secrecy, or confidentiality of communications.
- Constitute illicit, deceitful, or unfair publicity and, in general, constitute unfair competition.
- Contain viruses or any other electronic element which could harm or hinder the functioning of the net, the system, or IT equipment (hardware and software) belonging to third parties, or that may damage electronic documents or files stored on said computer equipment.
- Hinder the efficient functioning of the service due to their characteristics (e.g. file extension, format, etc.); (or) justify terrorism, advocate genocide, or theories based on revisionism.
We might delete comments on articles or forum threads for the following reasons:
- Spelling: When a comment is illegible.
- Flooding a forum: Bombing a thread with inappropriate or pointless comments, as well as posting off topic comments to clearly redirect the main subject of a thread, can lead to the removal or a comment or, in certain cases, the permanent ban of a user.
- Duplicate content: If the same message is posted on multiple threads (a.k.a. copying & pasting), only one of them will be approved.
- Already existing topics: It is very common to find various threads addressing the same or almost the same subject in the forum. For an effective functioning of this forum, it is preferable to avoid practice, as you end up splitting a topic into two threads, and reducing the visibility of certain threads.
- Double posting/cloned topics: Submitting two or more times in a row the same topic will lead to the deleting of one or both messages. To add new information to an already existing message or reply, you should use the “edit” option instead of posting a new message.
- Gibberish/nonsense: We reserve the right to remove threads, or isolated messages, posted by users that are or are about to be banned after failing to comply with the forum rules. You should not get involved in this type of threads. First, because your reply will be deleted along with the entire topic. Second, because you ease the moderator’s task. Third, in order not to collaborate with those who aim to bother and impede the correct functioning of the forum (the so-called trolls).
- Women advertising their ”womb for rent”: By no means will an ad by which a woman advertises herself as a “womb for rent” be published, either implicitly or explicitly.
- Selling medications between individuals: In accordance with the Spanish Law 29/2006 regarding the guarantees and rational use of medications and healthcare products, selling or reselling medications between individuals is strictly forbidden. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to delete immediately any thread or comment which contents induce to this practice.
- Off topic comments: Those messages which subject is clearly unrelated to the central theme of a thread and are pointless can be deleted.
- Spam, self-promote, and advertising: We will not publish topics containing adverts linking or talking about other websites, under it is permitted by the administrators of the forum. Advertising third-party companies is forbidden as well.
- Posting comments, topics, or replies languages other than in English outside the forums specifically created for that purpose.
If your message has been deleted and you consider this is a mistake, you can request a review of your case through the contact form that you can find at the end of this page.
Reasons why we can ban a user:
- Failure to comply with the moderation protocols: Anyone who fails to comply with the moderation protocol and forum rules explained above can be permanently banned.
- Duplicate accounts: No user is allowed, under any circumstances whatsoever, to enter duplicate nicknames to write in the forum with the purpose of skipping the rules detailed herein.
- Fake users: Giving fake testimonials is considered to be a serious breach of this forum rules, especially if their purpose is to end up serving as a promotion of an agency, clinic, or company in general. This forum has been created with the purpose of letting its users share their personal experiences and clarifying their doubts, and not with the intention of manipulating others for the benefit of agencies, clinics, or companies from this sector.
- Submitting private messages to public forums.
- To trigger off or bother the moderators/administrators of the forum: We will ban any person who attempts, in bad faith, to criticize the rules and posting guidelines of this forum, as well as the work of specialists and moderators in general. These actions are useless and only cause nuisance and difficult our work.
- Using proxies (i.e. hiding your IP address) consistently to participate in our forum.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to preserve those messages posted by banned users when other users have replied to the original topic afterwards. Removing the whole thread would exclude all users from accessing that information, and the messages that comply with the forum rules would become meaningless.
A user that has been permanently banned can request a review of the case by means of the contact form that you can find at the end of this document.