- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Salamanca.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Virgen del Rocío University Hospital.
- Master's Degree in Senology and Breast Pathology from the University of Barcelona.
- Medical director at Ginemed (1996- present)
- Co-director of the University Master's Degree in Human Reproduction at the University of Seville(2012- present)
- Assistant doctor at the Virgen del Rocío University Hospital (1991-2003)
- Gynecologist at SAS (1987-2003)
- Private Practice Medical Director (1992-1996)
Honors and awards
- Specialized in Human Reproduction. FIV, ICSI, IMSI
- Level IV (maximum) of ultrasound by the Ultrasound Section of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
- As Medical Director of Ginemed, could you explain to us what the coronavirus is and how it can affect us?
- What message do you want to send to patients who are already in treatment?
- What should I do if I am about to start assisted reproduction treatment and I have symptoms of COVID-19 disease?
- What measures are taken in the Ginemed Centers to ensure the safety of patients and the professional team itself?
- Once a person is infected with a coronavirus, how can it affect pregnancy?
- What do patients and donors need to know to protect themselves and avoid getting COVID-19?
Last Update: 03/17/2020