The signs and symptoms of hemophilia will always be the bleeding from the lack of blood clotting. In particular, we will highlight the following:
- Internal hemorrhages in the joints, especially in the knees, elbows and ankles. As a result, the joint swells, feels warm to the touch and hurts when bent.
- Hemorrhages under the skin causing bruises and hematomas.
- Excessive bleeding after a dental intervention or when a tooth falls out.
- Hemorrhage after circumcision.
- Blood in the urine or feces.
- Frequent nosebleeds that are difficult to stop.
Suggested for you: What Is Hemophilia? Causes, Symptoms and Pregnancy.