Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
egg freezing in Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii

egg freezing in Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">dannysue</span>
    dannysue

Hello, a couple of years ago I froze my eggs, I wasn´t sure when would be a good time to try to get pregnant so better safe than sorry right? So now everything is looking good and I want to start the second part of the process, thawing and doing IVF with them. Does anyone have insight or can share their experience with this? Thanks, I could use all of the tips I could get.

02/10/2022 at 4:14 pm
  2. Hi! I am wondering this too, I froze embryos a couple of years ago and I am looking forward to starting the process, maybe next year or the following at most. I am curious to know what the process is and if it is entirely safe for the embryos!

02/15/2022 at 4:23 pm
  3. Hello danysue,

The technique of vitrification and devitrification of eggs is very advanced, so the quality of the eggs is not usually altered in this process. What is essential is that embryologists respect the timing of the devitrification protocol in order to do it correctly and avoid any alteration in the internal structures of the eggs.

You can continue reading information on this topic you can in the following article: What is vitrification and devitrification of eggs?

I hope I have helped you.

All the best.

02/17/2022 at 4:38 pm
Leave a reply