Member number: 39193
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery University of Valencia, 2001.
- Master in Human Reproduction University of Valencia, 1994.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinical Hospital University of Valencia, 1994.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia, 1989.
- President of the SEF since 2014.
- Founder and director of IVI Barcelona since 2004.
- Founder and director of IVI Murcia, 1995-2004.
Honors and awards
- First prize Vicente Zaragoza Orts, by the Obstetrics and Gynecology Society of the Valencian Community, 1995.
- SEF Regional Delegate (2002-2004) and treasurer since 2010.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Valencian Community, 1993-1995.
- Member of the National Editorial Committee of the Journals of Reproductive Medicine.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SEGO), Endoscopy Section, Spanish Fertility Society, American Fertility Society, Spanish Andrology Association.
Scientific community involvement
- Multiple publications and communications in national and international conferences.
- Organization of scientific events.
Latest articles and collaborations
- IVF with egg donation: what are the chances of getting pregnant?
- What is Third-Party Reproduction? - Definition, Cost & Options
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the success rate of ovodonation in terms of achieving a healthy baby at home?
- In some patients, egg donation is the only possibility to achieve pregnancy. Do you think there is currently a shortage of egg donors?
Last Update: 02/10/2022