- Official Master's Degree in Cytogenetics and Reproductive Biology. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction (With Honors). Complutense University of Madrid and Spanish Fertility Society.
- Erasmus Mundus Program (4th course of Health Biology). Umea University, Sweden.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Biology from the Alcalá de Henares University
- Junior Embryologist at Clínica Tambre (2017-present)
- Internship Embryology - SANTANDER CRUE CEPYME PROGRAM at Clínica Tambre (2017)
- Research Internship. Centro de Infertilidad Masculina y Análisis de Barcelona (CIMAB) (2016-2017)
- Junior Embryologist at Clínica Tambre (2016)
- Research Internship. Umea University - Department of Molecular Biology. Umea, Sweden (2015)
Latest articles and collaborations
- What treatments are available for male infertility?
- What is long embryo culture and blastocyst grading?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Why do some embryos not reach the blastocyst stage?
- Besides the seminogram, which tests can detect male infertility?
Last Update: 09/26/2018