- PhD program Obstetricia i Ginecología II. Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the University of Valencia
- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the University of Valencia
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences with specialization in Genetics from the University of Valencia
Specialized training courses:
- ASEBIR Accreditation in Human Assisted Reproduction. Clinical Embryology. 2017.
- Clinical Genetics in human reproduction (3rd Edition), by the Miguel Hernández University of Elche and clinic UR Vistahermosa. 2016
- Updates in Reproductive Genetic Counseling. ASEBIR. 2017.
- Training in egg and embryo vitrification at Centro Colombiano de Fertilidad y Esterilidad, CECOLFES, Bogotá, Colombia. 2008.
- IVF Lab Embryologist at FIV Valencia (2008-present). Cryopreservation Lab Supervisor and Coordinator of CrioFIVV.
- Biologist and contributor of the Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valencia (2006-2010)
- Biologist at Assisted Reproduction Unit of Hospital Quirónsalud (2006-2008)
Scientific community involvement
- Tutor of university internships and training of junior embryologists.
- Contributor in the publication of Manual de Reproducción Humana Asistida. Ed. Médica Panamericana.
- Speaker at several scientific conferences and meetings.
- Active contributor at training courses of the Master's Degree in Human Reproduction of the University of Valencia and the Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valencia.
- Member of ASEBIR
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
Latest articles and collaborations
- What is a basic semen analysis and how is it done step by step?
- Advanced Semen Analysis: Evaluating the Motile Sperm Count
- What Is Capacitation of Sperm Cells? - Definition & In Vitro Techniques
Last Update: 08/01/2018