- Doctoral courses by the University of Alcalá de Henares, passed the research sufficiency and pending reading of the doctoral thesis with the theme: "Prostatic stem cells and their involvement in prostate carcinoma."
- Specialist in Urology, MIR at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital.
- Degree in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Urólogo especialista en fertilidad (Presente)
- Teaching tutor of the degree in Medicine at the Francisco de Vitoria University (2016-Present).
- Area Specialist in Urology in the Urology Service of the Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal (2006-Present).
- Urologist in the Urological Group San Rafael SLP - Hospital San Rafael (2007-Present).
- Assistant Physician in the Madrid Health Service (FEA) (2006-2012).
- What Is Oligoasthenozoospermia? - Causes & Treatment
- What Is Oligospermia? - Low Sperm Count Causes & Treatment
Scientific community involvement
Collaborator in basic and clinical scientific research projects with the Molecular Oncology Laboratory of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital.
Author or co-author of 55 national and international communications, 20 publications in national and international journals and 25 book chapters.
Member of the Spanish Association of Urology and the European Association of Urology.