Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Fertility & Genetics Reviews

Fertility & Genetics Reviews

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Saona</span>
    Saona

Heyho,

I have been looking for some reviews of Fertility & Genetics in Plantation, Florida….I can’t even find a website about their services?. What happened to the clinic? A dear friend of mine had her IVF 3 years ago and recommended me to the clinic. I can’t find any useful information about contact details and so on.

Can someone help me out, please?

Thank you guys!

01/17/2021 at 9:35 am
  2. Hello Saona,

first of all, the bad news. The clinic Fertility & Genetics unfortunately closed in April 2020 which is why you can’t find anything about them.

However, there are many other fertility centers throughout Florida. For this reason, I recommend you have a look at our directory which will provide you with a list of available centers and information on their services, success rates, reviews and more. Just access here: Fertility centers in Florida.

Should you still be unsure which clinic to choose, you can also access our fertility report which provides you with a list of suitable clinics in your area. It includes also a description of the fertility treatment process and a cost estimate in order to avoid negative surprises in the budget.

Hope this is of use,

Best of luck.

01/18/2021 at 9:39 am
    • Oh no, I didn’t know that! What a shame… I wanted to get there so badly… Now I have to find another clinic but I don’t want to make a decision out of the blue. If someone reads this here and is from FL, please let me know your recommendations.

01/19/2021 at 7:44 pm