Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVFMD vs IVF Florida

IVFMD vs IVF Florida

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">newbie</span>

Hi everyone!

I had my first online consultation at IVFMD and IVF Florida. Both gave me a really good impression. So I’m actually having a really hard time which one to choose. Which fertility clinic would you recommend?

01/05/2021 at 1:28 pm
  2. Hi there!

I was patient one year ago. Dr. Hoffman is an amazing professional. Whenever I had a question I could ask him, also the staff is really nice, they make you feel at home…

My first round of IVF was also a success so I can’t really say anything bad about this clinic!

01/18/2021 at 8:15 pm
    • thank you for your input! Can you also tell me how you managed to get insurance coverage? This is one thing that concerns me since I didn’t see my insurance company on the website… And I was so nervous at the first call, I forgot to ask…

01/20/2021 at 12:03 pm
    • Hello Newbie,

choosing the right fertility clinic is not simple since there are many aspects that have to be taken into account such as location, services, success rates, etc. For this reason, I recommend you to consult our guide on how to choose the right fertility clinic for you.

Furthermore, since you’re interested in IVFMD I invite you to have a look at their profile: Overview of fertility center IVFMD as well as the profile of IVF Florida. Thus, you can get a quick oversight of all their services offered, success rates, reviews and more, which help you make the right decision.

Hope this is of use,

all the best.

01/27/2021 at 1:43 pm