Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Opinions of the IVF Donostia clinic

Opinions of the IVF Donostia clinic

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Jacky</span>
    Jacky

Hi, I have endometriosis and I have had two unsuccessful IVFs in a clinic in San Sebastian (I prefer not to say the name). The thing is that I want to change clinic and I was thinking about IVF Donostia. Do you have any references of this clinic? Also, I would like to know if I can do something with endometriosis or if I have to opt for other tests, treatments, etc. Any information will help me for sure. Thank you!

01/02/2021 at 2:18 pm
  2. Hi Jacky,

If after several IVF cycles with your own eggs you are unable to achieve pregnancy, another alternative would be to resort to egg donation.

This fertility treatment has better success rates, but also has the disadvantage of price and the need to give up the genetic load.

I invite you to visit the following article for more information: Can You Get Pregnant with Endometriosis? – Your Chances of Success.

Lots of encouragement!
    Best regards.

01/04/2021 at 9:16 am
    • Thank you Marta. The truth is that I wouldn’t have a problem changing eggs, I just want to be a mum. And do you know the IVF Donostia clinic?

01/10/2021 at 6:30 pm
    • Hello again Jacky,

Well, the truth is that some time ago we visited IVF Donostia, a clinic located in the area of the universities.

Just as you enter the clinic is the reception and to your left there is a large waiting room. This is divided into 4 separate areas with wooden partitions to provide greater privacy. Waiting time in this room is usually minimal, but for entertainment, IVF Donostia has a television, piped music, free WiFi. Another aspect of IVF Donostia is that from the waiting room you can see the activity in the laboratory.

The consultation rooms have an examination room, although there is no bathroom. The operating roomcommunicates directly with the IVF laboratory and has all the necessary equipment to perform theprocedures.

The laboratory is divided into an andrology area and an IVF area. Both laboratories have the necessary equipment and apparatus: laminar flow hoods, microinjectors, working incubators, time-lapse incubator (Geri), magnifying glasses, etc.

Finally, the recovery rooms at IVF Donostia are individual and one of them has a private toilet, while the other two share a bathroom. In addition, there is an armchair for the companion and a television.

Here are some pictures we took so you can see the clinic:

Imagen: ivf donostia outside
      Imagen: Reception IVF Donostia
      Imagen: Exploration room IVF Donostia
      Imagen: Operating room IVF Donostia
      Imagen: Recovery room IVF Donostia

I hope this information is useful.
      Best wishes

01/12/2021 at 8:45 am
  3. Hi Jacky, we are in a similar situation and we went for a free first visit to IVF Donostia and we were delighted with the attention we received. I will have an endometrial biopsy and let’s see what happens….

01/10/2021 at 12:08 pm
Leave a reply