- Specialization Program in Assisted Reproduction and Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares and Ginefiv.
- Specialization Program in Clinical Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH).
- Degree in Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences from the University of Valencia. (UV)
- Writer and management of scientific content at Reproducción Asistida ORG
- Writer and management of scientific content at Babygest
- Internship in the area of molecular genetics and cytogenetics at the Hospital Ramón y Cajal (Madrid)
- Internship at the Ginefiv fertility clinic (Madrid)
- Internship in a Parkinson's research group at the Genetics Department of the University of Valencia (UV)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH): Alterations in Sperm Cells
- Preserving Fertility in Women with Cancer
Latest replies to FAQs
- What consequences can be expected after a pathological FISH?
- Are there any evaluation criterias in FISH testing?
- Is in vitro oocyte maturation available?
- Are assisted reproduction techniques necessary after ovarian transposition?
- What are the techniques for preserving fertility in women with cancer with proven safety and efficiency?
- How long should GnRH injection be given in the case of ovarian suppression?
Last Update: 05/28/2019