Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Recomendations of fertility clinics in Delaware

Recomendations of fertility clinics in Delaware

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Camomille</span>
    Camomille

Hi all!!

My husband had a vasectomy in his previous relationship years ago. However, he has changed his mind now and actually can imagine having a child with me. Since we can’t conceive naturally we’re looking for a clinic that performs vasectomy reversals. Any recommendations? Who has experience with vasectomy reversals? How are our chances later on conceiving naturally? Or do we still need IVF?

Thank you for reading this.

09/01/2020 at 4:03 pm
  2. Hey you,

I can relate. My husband had a vasectomy with his ex-wife since they already had 4 children together and didn’t plan on more offspring. However, they divorced and when my husband and I met each other, he confessed he could imagine having another child.

We weren’t at a fertility clinic. My husband had his reversal at his urologist. We didn’t need IVF since, generally speaking, your husband can get you pregnant naturally after a reversal.

09/05/2020 at 11:45 am
    • Hi, that’s awesome that you were able to conceive so fast! How long did your hubby’s post recuperation phase last? When could we try at the earliest?

09/05/2020 at 7:05 pm
    • Hello Camomille,

A vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization, which means that, in principle, it is used to prevent conception permanently. However, although it is considered a permanent, irreversible birth control method, there exists the possibility of restoring your fertility by means of vasectomy reversal surgery and therefore trying to conceive again naturally.

However, you should keep in mind that time plays a role in vasectomy reversal. This means that the longer your husband has had his vasectomy, the lesser are your pregnancy chances.

For example, in cases of vasectomies that lasted less than five years, males had a 90% chance of regaining their fertility again. Should a natural conception not be possible anymore, assisted reproduction technologies come into play. Read more about your treatment options in this post: Can You Get Pregnant After a Vasectomy? – Your Realistic Possibility

Since you asked about fertility centers in Delaware, I suggest you have a look at our clinic directory. This allows you to have an overview of fertility clinics in your area, get details of their offered services, success rates, and much more.

Hope this helps,

wish you all the best.

09/07/2020 at 4:26 pm