Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Sperm donor bank for lesbian couples in the USA

Sperm donor bank for lesbian couples in the USA

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Helen&Laura</span>
    Helen&Laura

Hi there, I’m Helen, from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and me and my girlfriend (we’re a lesbian couple) have been looking for a sperm donor for a long time. After analyzing lots of potential donors we found a man which is suitable for us, but the only problem is that he’s not from the USA. He’s from another country but he’s visiting America next month, so we’ve thought of arranging something. But neither he or we know what steps should we follow. Would we have to go to a sperm bank to make his donation? If so, would the bank ship it to my clinic then? Is there anything we should do in addition? Any recommendation will be appreciated, thanks!

09/13/2015 at 12:05 pm
  2. Hi Helen,

Congratulations, but I am afraid the process is not that easy. Potential sperm donors must undergo a series of thorough medical examinations and psychological assessments before becoming sperm donors. Even if this man you have chosen is good for you, it does not mean he is in optimal health conditions to become a sperm donor, so when he is in the USA, he should undergo these tests before making his donation.

If these examinations are all positive and he is able to become a sperm donor, then my recommendation is that he makes a few donations to the bank before he leaves to make sure you have it for the future.

Good luck!

09/14/2015 at 5:11 pm
  3. Good morning everybody, let me introduce myself. I’m a successful sperm donor living in Seattle, WA. I’ve done this before so I consider myself to be an expert on this issue. I’m a healthy, tall, intelligent, white man. Besides, I have green eyes. I usually offer fresh donations for artificial insemination. The only condition I have is that I don’t ship, sorry for that. If you think I can help you to grow your family in some way, just let me now. Thanks.

09/15/2015 at 10:21 am