At VIVUM, we believe that having a baby is the most important project of your life. For that reason, we are committed to staying with you throughout your journey. That's why our philosophy is based not only on our professional experience and the personalized care we offer, but also in welcoming our patients into our team, too.
Our gynecologists and embryologists have been working in this field for over 15 years, helping thousands of couples fulfill their dream both in the public and private healthcare system.
VIVUM was born with the purpose of offering close, personalized care to our patients, always adapting to your needs and expectations and always counting on the excellence of our team. The ultimate goal is to welcome a healthy child into this world. We adapt to your necessities and availability.
Why choose VIVUM?
We want to be by your side during your journey towards parenthood while you feel comfortable and understood throughout the whole process.
The main reasons why patients choose VIVUM include:
- Full information on the first consultation
- The causes of infertility as well as tests already done are evaluated. After gathering this information, our specialists suggest the most adequate treatment for you. You can ask as many questions as you wish during this visit.
- Preconceptional counseling
- Identification of potential risk factors by reviewing your family and personal history. The goal is to treat them prior to getting pregnant. To this end, there's no need for a diagnosis of infertility to exist. Everyone trying to conceive can use this service. We evaluate potential genetic diseases, conditions such as diabetes or epilepsia, advanced maternal age, etc.
- Costs and quotation in advance
- We guarantee that you will be informed about the cost of all the tests and services included in each treatment, as well as the cost of each additional procedure, if needed. This allows our patients to be aware of the final cost of their treatment from the beginning.
Moreover, our specialist have several years of experience in dealing with the most challenging cases of infertility, including repeated miscarriages or implantation failure.
Healthcare Operating Authorization
Health Center approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health - License number (CNN): 1328019651