- Medical Tourism Marketing Professional from the Medical Tourism University
- Blastocyst culture and trophectoderm biopsy. Theory and practical course, Centro Sanitario Virgen del Pilar, San Sebastián
- Workshop in embryo biopsy and blastomere fixations. Centro de Medicina Embrionaria, Barcelona
- Theory and pratical course in the in vitro maturation of oocytes. I.U. Dexeus
- Course ''the application of the light polarized microscope in the IVF system Octax ICSI Guard" I.U.Dexeus
- TIme at Edith Cavell Hospital to learn about oocyte and embryo vitrification. Underl Dr. Pierre Vanderzwalmen in Brussels
- Theory and practical course in Advances in Molecular Biology. Postgraduate course, University of Barcelona
- Masters degrees in Human reproduction, The University of Santiago de Compostela de enero
- Degree en Biology with biosanitary speciality, University of Barcelona
- IVF Laboratory manager at Juaneda Fertility Center Mallorca (January 2013- current day)
- Embriologist in the IVF laboratory, Reproduction unit of clínica Guipuzkoa (March -August 2012)
- IVF laboratory, Centro de Medicina Embrionaria-Instituto Marqués (April-September 2011)
- IVF Laboratory manager, Hospital Quirón Palmaplanas (October 2005-March 2011)
Honors and awards
Member of Asebir, Spanish Association of Reproductive Biology.
Scientific community involvement
- Speaker at various congresses and scientific meetings.
- Presentation of several scientific posters.
- Oocyte vitrification: a fast, simple and highly necessary technique. F. Gallego-Terris, R. Calafell, J.J.Salva, B. Darder. Published in the Revista Iberoamericana de Fertilidad y Reproducción Humana.. Pg. 253-258. Julio-Agosto de 2007
Latest articles and collaborations
- What's the difference between freezing and vitrification of eggs?
- What is meant by egg vitrification and what are its advantages?
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 08/04/2022