- Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Cruces University Hospital, 2019.
- Master's degree in integration and clinical problem solving in medicine from the University of Alcalá de Henares, 2015.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Cantabria, 2014.
- Gynecologist at the fertility clinic Reproducción Bilbao
- Gynecologist at the University Hospital of Basurto
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Medical Intern at Cruces University Hospital
- Resident Medical Intern in the fertility center IVI Bilbao on a rotating basis
- Resident Medical Intern at the Fetal Medicine Section at the Hospital Vall de ́Hebron on a rotating basis
- Resident Medical Intern in the obstetric ultrasound cabinet at the Hospital Vall de ́Hebron on a rotating basis
- Resident Medical Intern in the area of gynecological surgery in the Hospital de Galdakano on a rotating basis
Scientific community involvement
Participation in different courses and congresses related to Gynecology and Obstetrics
Author and Co-author of different scientific publications in national congresses on Gynecology.
Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (SEGO), the Spanish Society of Contraception (SEC) and the Spanish Association for the Study of the Menopause (AEEM).
Participation in the ERIFI Reseach study: individualized risk study of failure of induction and cesarean delivery.
Participation in end of degree project: Texture analysis for the prevention of preterm birth.