Senior Clinical Embryologist
- Doctorate from Polytechnic University of Valencia, Dpt. Biotechnology.
- Master in Assisted Reproduction Techniques from H.U.la Fe, Valencia (2003-2004).
- Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Zaragoza.
- Senior Embryologist of the GOBEST clinic. (2010-now).
- Embryologist in the Reproduction Laboratory of IMER (Instituto de Medicina Reproductiva), Valencia (2004-2010).
Honors and awards
- Senior Embryologist ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Specialist in Assisted Human Reproduction and Clinical Embryology (ASEBIR)
Latest articles and collaborations
- How Successful Is IVF with ICSI? - Pregnancy & Live Birth Rates
- Can You Get Pregnant After a Vasectomy? - Your Realistic Possibility
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the IVF/ICSI success rate with PGD?
- Why is ICSI the only technique that can be used in cases of testicular biopsy?
Last Update: 01/10/2019