- Training in Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the Regional University Hospital of Malaga Maternal and Infant, Malaga 2021-2022
- University Degree in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from the National University of Cordoba, Argentina, 2009.
- Training in Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the Hospital Costa de Sol in Marbella Marbella in 2008
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Catholic University of Cordoba (Argentina) in 2003.
- Specialist in Assisted Human Reproduction and Andrology at the Fertility and Assisted Reproduction Unit of HC Marbella International Hospital.
- Head of the Reproductive Medicine and Reproductive Endoscopic Surgery Area of the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Service, Sanatorio Allende (high complexity centre) in Córdoba (Argentina) from November 2010 to August 2021.
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Member of the Argentine Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 08/01/2018