- Master in Human Reproduction from the Rey Juan Carlos University (2005).
- Postgraduate degree in ultrasound diagnosis by SEGO (2003-2005).
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology via MIR at the Marqués de Valdecilla Hospital (2001-2005).
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health from the Rey Juan Carlos University (1999-2001).
- Degree in medicine from the Autonomous University of Madrid (1993-1999)
- Medical Director of Ginemed Madrid Centro (September 2020-Present).
- Gynecologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction in Bilbao Reproduction (December 2018-September 2019).
- Gynecologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction at IVI (January 2006- December 2018).
- Gynecologist at the Marqués de Valdecilla Hospital (June 2005-January 2006).
Latest articles and collaborations
- Donor intrauterine insemination: What is it and how much is it?
- What are the most frequent symptoms after an embryo transfer?
Last Update: 08/01/2018