- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Medicine Faculty of the University of Valencia (UV) (1988) and Doctor in Medicine (1995) with Apto Cum Laude qualification
- Physician specialized in Obstetrics & Gynecology (Training at Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valencia) (1991-94).
- Medical Director and Founder of FIV Valencia
- Presently and since year 2000 “Collaborating Professor” at Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology of the Medicine Faculty of Valencia
- Head of Assisted Reproduction Unit at University Clinical Hospital of Valencia
- Tutor of resident doctors from 2004 to 2008 at Clínico Universitario de Valencia
- Head Gynecologist of Fertility Clinic "CREA" (1996-2003)
- Head of Assisted Reproduction Unit at Grupo Hospitalario Quirón-Valencia (2004- May 2008)
Honors and awards
- Publication of several studies in national and international scientific journals
- Speaker at multiple scientific conferences and meetings
- Director of postgraduate courses and doctoral thesis
- Active contributor at multiple training courses for resident doctors
- Organization and management of scientific courses and meetings
Scientific community involvement
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Esterilidad (SEF)
- Member of the European Society of Human reproduction and embryology (ESHRE)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Abortion caused by Natural Killer cell attack on the embryo
- What are recurrent miscarriages? - Causes, diagnosis and treatment
- What is the price of assisted reproduction treatments?
- Endometrial Preparation for Implantation After IVF Embryo Transfer
- What is preimplantation genetic diagnosis or PGD?
- The IVF Process - How Is It Done Step by Step?
- What are Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART)? - Types & Costs
- How can I get pregnant naturally?
- Donor-Egg IVF Procedure for Recipients - Protocol & Cost
- What Is ICSI Technique? - Process, Success Rates & Cost
- What is the endometrium? - Thickening, types and pathologies
- What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? - Process, Cost & Success Rates
- What Is the Fate of Unused IVF Embryos?
- How many attempts is it advisable to make in assisted reproduction?
- What Are the Disadvantages of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- What Medications Are Used for Ovarian Stimulation?
- What is Embryo Donation & Adoption?
- How Many Eggs Does a Woman Have? - Your Egg Count by Age
Last Update: 08/01/2018