- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction by the King Juan Carlos University and the IVI
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from the University of Murcia
- OB/GYN at Tahe Fertilidad, currently known as Next Fertility Murcia (2015-present)
- Consultation service of General Gynecology and Obstetrics at Instituto de Cirugía Endoscópica y Reproducción Asistida ICERA (2016-present)
Scientific community involvement
- Associate Gynecologist of the Sociedad Española de Obstetricia y Ginecología (SEGO)
- Associate Gynecologist of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Author and coauthor of several chapters in books related to this field Medicine
- Speaker at national and international conferences
- Professor during 2 years of University Specific Degree of Human Reproduction from Tahe's Chair of Human Reproduction and the University of Murcia
Latest articles and collaborations
- Assisted reproduction for homosexual women: becoming lesbian moms
- What is a vasectomy? The procedure its effectiveness explained
Latest replies to FAQs
- How does reciprocal or co-IVF work?
- Which fertility treatment is best for patients who have had a vasectomy?
- Which fertility treatment is most recommendable in patients with a vasectomy?
Last Update: 04/21/2023