- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction by the King Juan Carlos University and the IVI
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from the University of Murcia
- OB/GYN at Tahe Fertilidad (2015-present)
- Consultation service of General Gynecology and Obstetrics at Instituto de Cirugía Endoscópica y Reproducción Asistida ICERA (2016-present)
Scientific community involvement
- Associate Gynecologist of the Sociedad Española de Obstetricia y Ginecología (SEGO)
- Associate Gynecologist of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Author and coauthor of several chapters in books related to this field Medicine
- Speaker at national and international conferences
- Professor during 2 years of University Specific Degree of Human Reproduction from Tahe's Chair of Human Reproduction and the University of Murcia
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is a Vasectomy & How Is It Performed?
- What Is Reciprocal IVF? - Everything Lesbian Couples Need to Know
- Baby Options for Lesbian Couples with Donor Sperm
Latest replies to FAQs
- Which fertility treatment is most recommendable in patients with a vasectomy?
- How does reciprocal or two-mom IVF work?
- Which fertility treatment is best for patients who had a vasectomy?
Last Update: 08/01/2018